KIEHL'S | Damage Repair & Rehydrating Leave-In Treatment

For my first favorite on this blog, I want to talk about a product that I feel really strongly about. Throughout middle school and into high school, I've continuously highlighted and dyed my hair on a regular occasion. Up until recently, I noticed that the ends of my hair were really coarse and dry looking. So, I started searching for a hair rejuvenating product that would lift my roots and make my ends appear more healthy-looking. In the past, I've tried multiple hair treatments and hair masks, but I never found any that I completely swooned over. Most of the hair treatments that I tried made my hair really oily and greasy looking, which is not something I was particularly looking for. I'm sure some of you may know the feeling. 

My mom is an avid user of  Kiehl's products, so she suggested that I try one of their hair treatments. I figured it was worth a shot because at that point, I was so desperate. My mom bought me a 2.5 fl. oz bottle of the Kiehl's Damage Repair & Rehydrating Leave-In Treatment and I used it within the very first night of receiving it. I wasn't expecting much from this product because of my unfortunate history with oily hair treatments.

I have to say, I was very impressed by the results of the treatment within just the FIRST WEEK of using it! I automatically noticed a radiance and sheen to my hair that was not present before the application of the Keihl's mask. Not to mention, my hair was significantly softer. I was surprised by how my hair displayed all these characteristics without being greasy or oily at any point and this was just the FIRST WEEK! I'm ethnically Asian, so I find that I tend to get  very oil and I don't find pleasure in putting anything else on my face/hair that would make me more oily! This product has a really appealing scent that doesn't overwhelm the sense too much. The scent of this hair was very fresh and pleasant. I want to say it was floral, but not like those pungent floral scents that we all hate. I'm the type of person who is quite sensitive to strong scents, but the scent of this product is really light and faint, so I love it!

It's been a month since I started using the product and I've completely fallen in love with it. My hair has been consistently shiny and soft. Even though I curl my hair using a heat-less curling technique, I still see significant differences in the texture and overall appearance of my hair. I noticed that my hair were bouncier and more radiant, which is everything I want my hair to be!





Price? I would definitely say that Kiehl's could be considered a high-end brand. The size of this product was 2.5 fl. oz. (75 ml). I'm sure it comes it bigger or smaller sizes, but my mom got my this particular one to try out. Not to mention, I was sharing it with my twin sister. The price of this bottle size was $25.00. This would definitely be considered more expensive than your average drugstore product, but I have to admit, it is totally worth the price! I would repurchase this product for years and years to come and I would even recommend it to my closest friends. Also, I use about one to two pumps each time, which I find is enough to cover the ends of my hair. There is plenty of product in the bottle, so you know it's going to last you a long time. My hair's condition wasn't even that damaged before I used it, so I definitely recommend this product for those of you who do have very damaged and dry hair to give this a try because it will completely change your life!

Hope you guys enjoyed this review of the Kiehl's Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave-In Treatment! Let me know if you guys have any other hair treatment recommendations for me to try! Leave your comments below. I would love to hear about your hair experiences.


3 comments

  1. love khiels! great post!
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lily! Your blog is goals <3 Thanks for commenting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur getting older Kristina love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete